Here are five things that I’ve been loving lately! This post is not sponsored and doesn’t contain affiliate links- they’re real-deal, Linsey- tested, tried and true recommendations. If I ever link you to anything I’ve been given for free or I’m making money on, I’ll say so upfront.
- Nair- yes, Nair. Often I think my legs are silky smooth and hairless, only to discover when I’m at the waterpark or picnicking with the kids, a patch of blonde hair in the bright, unforgiving sunshine. I picked up this little deodorant-style stick of Nair on a whim and I love that in just six minutes’ time, it leaves me smooth and confident that I didn’t miss a spot.
- This top is my new summer favorite- the detail is so pretty and feminine. I’m thinking of buying the light blue one which I think will look great with cropped white jeans and wedges. I really want the yellow too, but I’m trying to practice restraint with that color as I have been purchasing everything in that shade this season for some reason! It fits true to size- I’m wearing a small here for reference, which is what I usually wear in Abercrombie.
- Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute. Mike and I are obsessed with this stuff. It’s a super-flavorful blend of spices that contains no salt. I hate adding salt to anything, Mike loves it- but we both agree that with 21, you don’t miss the sodium at all. We literally put it on meat, chicken, fish, roasted veggies, eggs- I can’t think of anything this blend wouldn’t complement. Since the closest Trader Joe’s is a trek from Beacon, I started Prime-ing this stuff regularly in bulk so we don’t ever run out. I linked to the 3-pack but you can buy single as well as an Add-on item on Amazon.
- I couldn’t put this book down after my mom lent it to me a few weeks ago. I mean, I read it in two sittings. I have no time for anything but give me a great page-turner and I will find the time! It’s a psychological thriller and it scared the hell out of me. So so good. Great writing too.
- This face oil is the first product I’ve tried from the Drunk Elephant line and I am loving it. I use a few drops at night and mix it into my moisturizer, and in the morning my skin feels so soft and not greasy. It’s super hydrating and feels like it absorbs fairly quickly into my skin. I recommend getting a free sample from Sephora before committing to the purchase- that’s what I do with all skincare items. Try before you buy, baby!